Covid-19 Policy Including Face to Face Appointments – Client Information
With effect from 4th May 2021 I will be accepting face to face therapy appointments. Please familiarise yourself with the following changes to my practice.
- Please arrive wearing your face mask. This may be removed once seated in the consulting room. You may wish to wear your own visor during your visit.
- I will be wearing a mask until you are seated and will then be wearing a face shield/visor
- The consulting room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between client appointments.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and a Perspex ‘sneeze screen’ will be in place in order to provide added security and to maintain effective social distancing.
- A washable chair cover will be in place and will be changed after each client
- We have toilet facilities for emergency use only that will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after use and before any client visits. If needed, please wash your hands using the wall-mounted liquid soap and throw used paper towels in the available bin.
- Please bring your own water and take away with you.
- Please DO NOT attend your session if you have a raised temperature/persistent cough or if you have any new health concerns